- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Graston Technique® is an innovative, patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions. The technique utilizes specially designed stainless steel instruments to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation.
GT is utilized at some 1,000 outpatient facilities and industrial on-sites, by more than 185 professional and amateur sports organizations, and is part of the curriculum at 49 respected colleges and universities.
The Graston Technique® (GT) Instruments, while enhancing the clinician's ability to detect fascial adhesions and restrictions, have been clinically proven to achieve quicker and better outcomes in treating both acute and chronic conditions, including:
- Cervical sprain/strain (neck pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinosis (shoulder pain)
- Achilles Tendinosis (ankle pain)
- Scar Tissue
- Lumbar sprain/strain (back pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Trigger Finger